At Indigo Coaching Systems, our approach is a 3-dimensional framework that enables clients to positively effect change in their followers and businesses. ICS is centrally focused on leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and organizational change management. The 3-dimensional framework begins with alignment, which leads into action, and results in transformation:
Alignment: The coaching process begins with an:
- Alignment of values to vision.
- Application of mixed method strategy that integrates coaching and experiential learning techniques to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Utilization of best current knowledge grounded in research, theory, and practice.
Action: This occurs after the alignment has been made. This next step is a well-defined process that entails:
- Personal Accountability, Responsibility, and Positive Action (PARPA) an integrative approach to personal and organizational development that focuses on rapid transformation.
- Comprehensive change management strategies
- Experiential learning strategies
Transformation: Once you have successfully aligned your values to your vision, implemented a successful action plan, track your progress, you are now ready to experience lasting transformation resulting in:
- Transformational leadership practices
- Heightened intuition and cognition
- Increased self-awareness, self-efficacy, and improved communication
This is a comprehensive coaching process that provides results.
To learn more about our coaching approach, Contact Us.